Friday, March 11, 2011

I confess

Photobucket

I confess that all these things happening in the world have me gigantically a little freaked out

I confess that I slept so well last night I had drool on my pillow

I confess that I've turned into a California Girl and the cold weather in Nevada nearly killed me

I confess that I love "Megamind" I laugh every.single.time I watch it

I confess that I cried the night my daughter turned 4, only for a minute but there were tears

I confess that sometimes I don't know what to blog about

I confess that we are still waiting for orders

I confess that if given the chance I would move over sea's in a heartbeat

I confess that I think the musical episode of "Grey's Anatomy" looks ridiculous!

P.S. I donated some Scentsy to a giveaway on the page, I love my daughter, go check it out!

5 comments:

J FAM Blog for the Soul said...

My Son watched Megamind for the first time last weekend...I think he saw it about 5 or 6 times after that!!

Date Girl said...

I think Grey's Anatomy looks ridiculous too. Grasping at straws anyone? I am not a big fan of musicals anyway(I HATE Glee)so I know I'm not going to like this episode.

Love your blog layout and design. Hope you guys get orders soon!

Amy said...

Hiya, stopping by from Mamarazzi's page!

I haven't seen Megamind yet, but everyone who's seen it seems to think it's great!!

Maybe there was something in the air last night, because I slept like a baby too. Hope that left you invigorated for the day :)

Carmen said...

They had a musical episode of house and I just thought, um what were they thinking?

Mamarazzi said...

I am so very late visiting everyone.

This seems to be something I say a lot.

PLEASE forgive the drive by comment!

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your participation in the Friday Confessional linky party.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs