The salad I am going to share is: Asian Pork Salad. I drooled a little bit just thinking about it....
This recipe is PERFECT for your left over pork roast (any flavor - I usually do a terriyaki pork roast and it's amazing in this salad!), that is actually the only way I've ever made it, so I don't know how to make it without the left overs ok?
- Bag of packaged salad (I use the classic iceberg with the carrots and red cabbage already in it!)
- 1 c. chopped green cabbage
- 1/4 c.+ a little chopped red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 - 1/2 c. sliced cucumber, julian style
- 1/2 c. peas
- 2 cups chopped pork roast
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
~Combine carrot, mayonnaise, ground ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, and white sugar in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Combine salad dressing and salad mixture to your own tastes!
- Optional add ons: snap peas, fried wontons, crispy onions, other veggies
Now link it up with your salads!!