Thursday, March 17, 2011

*Super Important Blog Post*

I am putting an auction together where ALL the proceeds will be donated to a relief fund for those effected by the recent earthquakes and tsunami's in and around Japan. I am looking for all kinds of things - photographers in local areas, jewelry, hair bows, tutu's, blog designs, treats, home based (mary kay, avon, tupperware, scentsy, tastefully simple, pampered chef.. etc..) ANYTHING
Please spread the word and have people contact me! Everyone who donated will get lot's of love from both my blog facebook page as well as my scentsy ((about 500+ people will see it!))
What I need:
  • A picture of what you would like to donate 
  • Starting Bid
  • An increase of what every bid should be
  • Shipping costs
  • Your facebook page or website (if you have one)
  • Contact information
IF you would like to donate to the auction e-mail me coaswblog@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'll have something available soon, I just have to work out the kinks.

Likeursoperfect said...

Our mutual friend, Kate Robinson (Kate Keller) mentioned this to me. I am currently trying to get a photography business off the ground. My facebook page is here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Luxe-Photography/175223899192304

I am in Utah Valley but would be willing to travel up to the Salt Lake area for a photoshoot. If you're interested in using a shoot from me in the auction, please email me at likeursoperfect (at) gmail (dot) com. I've never done anything like this, so I'm not sure on where to start it or what the increase should be.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs