Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Five


Fabulous
Satisfying
Amazing
Sweet
Jubilant
I will be perfectly honest, I haven't felt very Fabulous at all this week. All the weight I lost has come back and it makes me feel the opposite of Fabulous. However, I did go dress shopping this week with my mom (to find a dress for that fancy schmancy party..) and there is nothing more Satisfying then finding a dress that you look, and feel, Amazing in. There is also nothing Sweeter than when your daughter tells you "you look so pretty mama", that is what makes my heart feel Jubilant.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

aw your daughter is so sweet!!!

Pamela said...

How precious! Kids can be so adorable...at times!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs