Friday, April 1, 2011

I confess

Photobucket

I confess that I look forward to this every week, I think about confessions all week long...

I confess that I was very happy when 6 people participated on Tuesday!! (ps, Tuesday's recipe swap will be casserole's)

I confess that I have tried 3 different times to get into Army Wives and this time I'm sucked in. I don't necessarily love the show, but I can't look away. 

I confess that facebook has been very very irritating lately. 

I confess that I've been super moody lately. Every little thing makes me snap :(

I confess that I don't really miss our cable........except Food Network

I confess that I love our housing area. They do a lot of cool stuff for families, we have amazing parks in the area, we're close and convenient to pretty much everything, and people are really nice. 

I confess that my idea to hold an auction for Japan is most likely not happening. I can't get enough donations. I appreciate those that have volunteered, but I don't think it's happening. 

I confess that because I've been snappy with Sailor Man, I need to do something nice for him this weekend...

3 comments:

Kate said...

I have been snappy too and I am beyond done with Facebook!

Jenny and James said...

Facebook is usually irritating. I just hide all the people that usually irritate me. Sorry you have been snappy, so have I. I LOVE YOU!

kmelanese said...

I'm so mad I missed Tuesday!! I had the best recipe but was at my mom's so I didn't get it in!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs