Friday, April 22, 2011

I confess

Photobucket

I confess that I am glad it's Friday confessional

I confess that it does me no good at all when someone says "when it's meant to happen, it will happen. Relax"

I confess that it actually kind of pisses me off when people tell me that

I confess that I KNOW infertility is a sensitive issue, but it doesn't mean I don't want/need to talk about it sometimes

I confess that I cried for over an hour yesterday when someone said that to me

I confess that I am in love with my new doctor

I confess that I am loving running.

I confess that it hurts my sides at times, but it's forced me to focus on breathing, and clearing my head

I confess that I've lost 6 pounds!

I confess that I really have no interest in seeing "The Tourist" but Sailor Man does, so I will watch it

I confess that I'm getting discouraged with Scentsy already :(

I confess that I am going to be running in the Susan G. Komen race for the cure 5K race (I am hosting a fundraiser on my scentsy site - if you would like to order, 100% of my commission is going to the foundation. Click here to buy!)


I confess that I hate laundry.






Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Your chance for to win a custom layout for your blog!! Click here for details!

5 comments:

Jenny and James said...

The Tourist wasn't that bad, but it's not an action movie like it was advertised to be. I'm glad you like your new doctor! And I think I found your 6 pounds that you loss! LOL Once I'm not sick hopefully I can say I've loss them too. Love ya!

Erin said...

That is definitely the worst thing a person can say, or anything that mentions "God's plan." Just don't say anything, mkay? *hugs*

Cat said...

I'm sorry that person said that to you!

But congrats on losing 6 pounds for signing up for the 5k! I'm glad you love running (I still hate it, but some days I like it).

Mamarazzi said...

people who haven't ever been through it rarely know what to say to someone experiencing it.

i know the pain. i still never know what to say.

other than "i know, and i am sorry"

Amanda said...

Dang girl!!! More power to you on the running!! I hate it, and I just can't do it haha!! :) I'll stick to someting a lot less exhausting. :D
and I know what you mean, I HATE when people tell me that "it'll happen when it's meant to"
I just want to strangle them!!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs