*not my photo as my brownies never comes out quite that pretty
- 1 box brownie mix (they suggest betty crocker since it's her recipe, but you can use whatever you want!)---Water, vegetable oil and egg as calls for on the box of brownie mix
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars, broken into small pieces
- Heat oven to 350*
- Make brownies as directed
- After taking brownies out set oven to broil
- Immediately sprinkle graham crackers and marshmallows on the hot brownies
- Broil 30 - 60 seconds, just long enough for marshmallows to brown **watch carefully, it will brown fast**
- Sprinkle on chocolate immediately after you remove from the oven.
- Let cool 30 minutes before servings... but we never wait that long. So it's an ooey gooey mess, but a delicious mess!