Friday, May 27, 2011

Debbie Downer

Hello Readers,

I'm sorry my last post was such a Debbie Downer.I spent a good chunk of the morning crying while Goose was in school, and then Sailor Man kept her pretty busy so I could have a quiet afternoon. I threw a pity party for myself and enjoyed sometime with a couple of my favorite guys

(photobucket)

(photobucket)


 I think I've covered my bases. I know I'll be just fine, it just hurts. I tried so hard not be attached or too optimistic, but alas, I am devastated.

(photobucket)

This is an anonymous comment I received on the post:

"I know it's easy to blame yourself, but you're a great person and the world is lucky to have you, and I know you're husband doesn't want to see you cry, I'm sure he feels bad too. your body will get pregnant when it's ready, and it may happen when you least expect it. Don't be so hard on yourself, your little girl doesn't want to see her momma sad. Just remember you're lovely and the world is lucky to have you."

Whomever you are, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.  This brought good tears to my eyes, and made me feel amazing.

Thank you for all your comments on the post. I truly appreciate them more than I can express.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I went through something similar to what you are going through in September of last year. I totally blamed myself for the fact that I just couldn't end up pregnant before my husband deployed, but then a girl friend told me something that at first upset me and then totally gave me a fresh perspective. She asked me how I could be so self centered to think that I was at all in charge of when I got pregnant.(thats the part that upset me when she told me... I was totally not being self-centered and neither are you in the most literal sense) God will bless your family with another baby on HIS time, not yours and there is nothing you can do to make this happen sooner and there for sure is nothing you can do to keep it from happening when the time is right. Nothing about this situation is your fault and I have faith that you will be blessed with another little one soon because if you "delight in the Lord, and HE will grant you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He will do it." Psalm 37:4-5 I hope this brings you a little comfort and I will definitely be praying for your heart.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs