Friday, May 20, 2011

I confess

Photobucket

I confess that I don't really believe the rapture is happening tomorrow,

But I confess that there is a thought in the back of my mind..."what if"?

So I confess that I am grateful Sailor Man has duty tonight so he'll be home with us tomorrow.

I confess that I cried for the better part of the evening last night after everything happened,

Because, I confess, that I am religiously ignorant. I don't know that much about other religions - I've never needed to know. I believe in MY religion and it's never come up,

And so I confess, again, that I am sorry.

I confess that I feel weird about getting older. When I was a teenager, I couldn't grow up fast enough,

But with my upcoming 26th birthday, I confess, that I feel odd. It's weird being a grown up.

I confess that I just finished the entire series of "Rosewell", what a weird show. Although I suppose it's supposed to be a weird show, since it's about aliens and all...

I confess that I love instant Netflix more than I probably should,

But it's so useful, I confess that we use it at least every single day. I love that you can stream it from the X-Box.

I confess that my house is a disaster, it has been very much neglected all week, so I get to spend the morning cleaning instead of lounging like I do most Friday's.

I confess that my least favorite chore, ever, is laundry. I hate it! And no matter how often I do it, I always have to do at least 4 loads!

I confess that I'm nervous about being on the new ships FRG. I had such a bad experience with my current one that I don't want to make the same mistakes.

So I want YOU to confess to me what the best, worst, and things you wish you could change about your FRG are.

7 comments:

Amber said...

I confess...
I hope the rapture does happen, but only to the building I work in *hehehehe*

I had the entire series of Roswell on DVD, but recently sold it because I was desperate for money...I loved that show!

I'm turning 26 in August, and I know how you're feeling. I hate that another year has gone by in which I've accomplished nothing in my life. It's depressing, so I don't want to think about it, lol

Jenny and James said...

26 isn't that bad! I'm going to be 30, now that's weird! I confess too that I loathe laundry. In fact I spent all day doing it yesterday just to have the baby pee and throw up all over her clean sheets...it never ends does it? Love YA!

Leslie said...

I confess...
I have no idea what FRG is
I hate laundry, well I hate all house work.
I hate getting the mail, nothing good ever comes, just bills...
I am a twilight junky

Bex said...

My house is a mess too. My theory is if the Rapture comes it doesn't matter that my house is dirty or the laundry isn't done. I don't mind the washing, drying, folding of the laundry, I just hate putting it away for some reason. Weird, I know.

Zara said...

I confess that I'd rather buy new clothes then do laundry. Literally, if money wasn't an issue I'd throw away everything that got dirty and just buy new ones.

I confess I spent a week cleaning the house to only look at it and go "What a mess"

Bonnie said...

Here are my confessions ;)

http://www.thesometimessinglemom.com/2011/05/i-confess.html

Mamarazzi said...

it's nice to feel safe and secure in the knowledge of the Gospel, it brings me a lot of comfort.

but i did say "if the world really is coming to an end tomorrow, I am having cake for dinner tonight!" just to be funny AND have an excuse to eat cake for dinner.

thanks for linking up doll!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs