Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day

Navy, Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard... no matter what the branch they all serve our country. Each branch is important to our nation and no branch is more important than another. All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. Our military men and women stand for all of those. As you attend your BBQ's this weekend, remember the fallen. Remember those who have fought for this country, and those who are fighting today.

1 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you. I am not involved at all with military. I have friends who are... and friends whose husbands are... And I want to thank you for all the sacrifices you and your family make to keep our country what it is supposed to be.

And thank you to the men and women who do the work... sacrifice their lives for mine...

I posted some of my favorite memorial day videos on my blog... if you would like to check them out... they are hard to watch. but to me, so much about what freedom is about. and what most civilian Americans take for granted. (it won't post until 12 midnight)

Happy Memorial Day.
http://theunfettered2.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs