Friday, May 20, 2011

New {fun} blog segment!

I am what my husband would call a movie fanatic. I enjoy everything about movies - acting, scenery, script, clothes, makeup, direction, music - everything. When I watch a movie I watch everything going on, when an actor is on the screen I look past him and see the set behind him, I look at the lighting on  his face, the eye liner on his eye, and that black watch on his wrist. I get immersed in the movie, sometimes I have to watch it more than once because I seem to miss key plot lines.

Anyway, I decided to share my love of movies with all you lovely readers. Every Saturday I'm going to do a movie review. Not necessarily a new movie, just one that I randomly pick on Netflix or Redbox. To me this is a fun blog segment, maybe not to you, but to me it is!


*I am not being paid to do these reviews. This is something I want to do for fun. These reviews are my own opinions and do not reflect on anyone else. If you have any questions regarding this segment please e-mail me: coaswblog@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Amy Hannah said...

so..the first movie is???

A Randomlicious Blog for the Soul said...

I like this idea!! Love movies myself...I know squat about direction and eyeliner and lighting and set and junk but I do enjoy a good movie!!

Don't watch Killers...well I'd be interested to see what you think about the movie because I myself thought it was one of the WORST movies I'd seen...the dialogue was terrible and the acting not that great...just bad bad...and the actors aren't that bad or at least they are well known. So..maybe you can just e-mail me and let me know what you thought about it! I'm dying to know if I'm the only one who thought it tanked!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I love movies!!

Keri Oke said...

this is so you. youre all over it girl.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs