Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Five



As Nicole pointed out, this is the last Thursday in May. How is this possible?! Soon enough it will be Christmas...

Great
Incredible
Inspired
Rewarding
Swell


Last night we went to Chick-Fil-A for a free dinner. They were doing a Military Appreciation dinner, and we each got a free dinner with a drink, games, cookies, and a chance to win prizes (we did not win). It was a great way to spend the evening together as a family, and we didn't have to spend any money doing it! I received incredible news this afternoon, I ovulated! *Hopefully* that means that all the booyah we've been doing will result in a pregnancy. Not that Sailor Man is complaining.

I was very inspired this week by a friend on facebook. Over the last 2 years, she has lost almost 175 pounds. She's incredible! Her words "If I can do it, anyone can" have really inspired me this week. I need to get my butt into gear and get that ticker to the right ------> moving down! It's been sitting there for like a month. No bueno.

Putting Goose in preschool 5 days a week has been so rewarding to us! Her attitude has improved so much, and I really feel like this has been an incredible thing for her. I am so grateful the military has a program we can afford here, because otherwise she'd be stuck at home all.day.long.


The weather has been absolutely swell lately. I love living in this area because of the weather. We get to enjoy all the amazing things San Diego has to offer because of the swellness of the weather. I'm going to be super bummed to have to move somewhere else and lose this.

You should check out the great, incredible, inspired, soon to be rewarding, swell Summer Essentials Swap Nicole is hosting. I missed last summers but I did a swap at Christmas with some other bloggers and it was a blast! You wont regret it!! But hurry, you only have until the 28th to sign up!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

great list! I wish I knew about the Chik-Fil-A promotion sooner!! I'm so excited for the swap, a bunch of people signed up...so hopefully it's as successful as last years!

Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I love me some Chicfila!!

TerinAleah said...

I'm a new follower! :)

http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

Sarah Dee said...

Your list is great! You have a new follower :)

Cruz said...

You should look at doing paleo or primal. It would help greatly with the weightloss and I don't doubt it would probably help in getting pregnant. I know Marks Daily Apple actually did a fertility series on his website that was really good.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs