Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We want to know Wednesday

I'm having serious brain farts when it comes to blogging. So for at least this week, most of my posts will be link ups to other blogs. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just can't come up with anything right now :)


Photobucket

{1} What must you do before you go to bed at night? I go through the house and make sure all the doors are locked. When Sailor Man is gone I check all the closets and under the beds for *cough* monsters. Then I pick up the house a little bit, check on Lucy and head to the bedroom. I brush, floss and rinse my teeth. Wash my face, get a drink and go potty. I diddle around on facebook for a bit before I settle on a movie or white noise and fall asleep.

{2} What is one thing you must snack on at the theater? Popcorn is a must. Always. Usually soda or water and sometimes if I'm feeling really spendy, M&M's.

{3} Before going on vacation what must you do? I make lists of what everyone needs to pack and what needs to be done with the house. It makes me feel pretty special to put that check mark next to each item. So I clean the house spotless, make sure all the trash is out, make sure trash and mail is taken care of, and then lay out everything I want/need to pack and triple check it, even then I seem to forget something!

{4} What is one thing you must do every day? brush my teeth, shower, eat, pray, and go outside. I try to go outside and do something every day, or we all go crazy.

{5} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order? Not really. I'm a little spazy and will pull myself in all different directions to get something done.

1 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i wish i could be a little "spazzy" more often. i sometimes just grab a routine and have a hard time straying from it. i think it is because i am such a "rules" girl.

thanks for linking up!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs