Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday Five



Fabulous
Satisfying
Amazing
Sweet
Jubilant


The weather in Southern California has been absolutely fabulous! I'm so glad it's not overly hot, but it's a perfectly fabulous summer day at 77 degrees! I find it satisfying to try a new recipe that everyone loves in the house, even Goose. I get a great deal of satisfaction from cooking, and watching people enjoy my food. In a perfect world, I'd own my own little restaurant so I could enjoy the faces all the time!

It's amazing how a single website can infuriate me so much. I'm so tired of blogger's issues, but I have this attachment to it. I've looked into wordpress (even have my name reserved!), but it just seems so complicated in comparison to blogger. BLAH! I wonder how much it costs to own your own website, not from a blogging site, but an actual website...?

I find it adorably sweet how much Goose wants  to help me around the house. She just wants to help with everything! I also find it sweet how when she's tired she asks me to lay with her on the couch and sing her songs. I love this time, these are the things that make all the frustrations of being a mom worth it!

Hm. I'm having a hard time coming up with a "story" for jubilant. I'm just drawing a blank...

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Blogger has been awful lately..but it seems to be an every other day thing. hopefully it gets better..because I pay for this crap!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs