Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Song Link UP

I almost forgot it was Thursday! Being on vacation not only messes with your weight (that's a whole different blog post!), but man does it mess with your clock. I am so off on what day it is, it's kind of crazy! So for my blog song this week, it's got to be..



This song always puts a smile on my face and I tend to do a little dance while I'm driving down the freeway. Truthfully, this is the first time I've seen the video and it wasn't what I was thinking it was going to be! I was expecting a relaxing island...


I dream about going to a quiet deserted island with Sailor Man a lot...

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Great song...So happy that summer is here!

Mrs. H said...

I wish time on vacation would be just as slow as this song...vacations always go by really quickly!

Enjoy yours and great choice of song :D

Nicole Marie said...

This is my NUMBER 1 summer beach song. It brings me back to my summers in Florida - home.

Kelsey said...

This totally reminds me of an Olsen twin movie! haha. But of course it's awesome on its own too :) I've never seen the video before. The little animals are so cute! Thanks for sharing! Hope you're enjoying vakay :)

Goodnight moon said...

What a great song!! I know what you mean about vacation....we are about to go on one ourselves...and I keep telling myself, why work out now? I'm just going to eat a ton when we are on vaca!

Thanks for linking up again this week!!!

♥ Elizabeth said...

It's such a great vacation song too :D Perfect for summer and fun!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs