Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday

Photobucket
 

{1} If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be? I've never participated in a Talent Show. I'm not shy, I just have never felt like I have a talent to share. I can cook pretty well, but I don't know that that counts!

{2} What's the most likely reason you might become famous? Since I'm doing fertility treatments it might be because I have a large live birth. Not like octo-mom... I'm not crazy

{3} What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing? I have 2 -- 1. "When are you having more kids"? - not like we haven't been trying! and 2. "How do you do it"? in regards to the Navy life.

{4} What's the last thing you broke? My glasses :/

{5} Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ________. "like boy bands".... oh wait

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am a new follower :)

I broke a pair of my glasses a few months back. Thank goodness I had a spare pair. I just posted about new ones I got :) I found a super cheap site...score :)

Ducky said...

Arrgg! I HATE the kids question! Why do people think it's any of their business? Especially if you have to have medical treatments to have them. Good luck with everything. I know just how you feel.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs