Jessica told me she wanted to send me a key chain, and I got to design it anyway I wanted. Um, awesome. Jessica provides all the material for everything she makes, the camo she uses is up to military par. She uses real name tapes, and her embroidery is impeccable.The stitching is amazing, there is no fraying on the edges and the embroidery is impeccable. I am really happy with my key chain and I show it off proudly, these are really well made, and they look like they will hold up fantastically!
Just look at some other examples of her work! These are amazing purses that she makes (just as an FYI - due to the demand of purses, turn around for one of these is about 50 days right now)
So what am I giving away? A fabulous key chain of your very own!
Here is how you enter:
- Like "The D.O.D. and Me" on facebook - 1 entry
- Check out her facebook, come back and tell me what you like - 1 entry
- Check out her photo albums, (you can see the camo options, fabric options, and threading options from there!) and tell me how you would design your key chain! - 2 entries
- Follow my blog - 2 entries
- Blog about this giveaway linking back this blog, and the D.O.D. facebook page - 3 entries
- Like "Confessions of a Sailors Wife" on facebook - 1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter - 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway be sure to link me in the tweet! - 2 entries, each tweet - up to twice a day
- Buy something from The D.O.D. and me - 10 entries
By the way, that's 45 chances to win! Good luck!!