Friday, July 1, 2011

I confess on Fat Friday

Photobucket



I confess....

I confess...




 Weight: 272.8

Waist: 49"
Hips: 57"
Arms: 17"
Thighs: 30.5"
Bust: 54.5"


I confess that I know this is a little confusing, since I "started" 4 weeks ago -- but hear is my explanation. I have been apart of this Mormon Mommie's group since Myspace about 5 years ago. Well, we're in another group called "MoMoz Losers". It's basically a "Biggest Loser" challenge among friends. We each throw in $10 and check in every week. So this is week 1, and instead of clogging up folders and getting confused, I'm going to use the same each week for both Losers and my weekly blog post. I confess that it just makes things easier on my brain!

I confess that this has not been my best week. I've been feeling emotional and stressed after coming to a realization (due to OPSEC I can't and wont go into details..). I've also started my period, which led to more emotionaliness and stress when I realized that once again, I'm not pregnant. I confess I understand how hard I'm being on myself, but I confess that I thought I should have 3 kids by now. I confess that it's hard for me to deal with the trouble I'm having. I confess it's waring on me, and probably everyone around me too.

I confess that I'm really mad at my doctor. Remember how I said I loved her a while ago? Well now she's stopped returning my calls, and so once again, I'm missing a round of Clomid. I confess that I don't miss the side effects, but I don't want to miss the chance of getting the help we need! I confess I feel stupid calling the office twice a day, only to be ignored.

I confess that this last week Sailor Man and I watched a movie called "Invaders from Mars". A science fiction film from 1952. Let me tell you how totally awesome this movie was. I confess that both Sailor Man and I actually enjoyed it. 


I'm telling you awesome special effects, and I confess those aliens -- a little creepy! *it's on instant netflix if you want to check it out! 

I confess that I'm really excited about this weekend. Not for any particular reason, we just got a new backyard set. We've been wanting one but haven't had the extra money to spend, and this last pay period we did! AND Target had patio stuff on clearance! So I confess that we will be spending many a summer evenings, and probably fall since weather doesn't change much around here during the seasons, outside! I confess that I love eating outside. There is something special about eating dinner outside. *pictures to come, Sailor Man is outside working right now..

5 comments:

Ixy said...

Good luck on your weight loss journey! I need to find the motivation to kickstart mine...

Brenna said...

Ugh! I feel you on Dr issues! I went in for a refill of my referral visits to the fertility Dr three weeks before I needed them. Went to pick them up this week and they were never sent in to the Tricare office in London to be approved. So I had to back my appt up a few days- which is sort of a big deal when we have been in this process for months now! UGH Tricare!

Amanda said...

I'm a sucker for those movies and yes, there is something special about eating outside. I'd do it all the time if I could.

Stacie said...

Battling with the scale and lack of children myself, so I feel you. Chin up, chick!

Navywife102409 said...

I feel like we are in very similar situations. I have struggled with my weight, now infertility, and recently went through a miscarriage that was pretty devastating. I could totally use a buddy through this crazy journey. I have an infertility dr who is basically doing squat until I lose weight so it is very frustrating. Hang in there and feel free to contact me! I would love to talk more! lissapsu16@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs