Friday, July 29, 2011

I confess on Fat Friday

Photobucket



I confess...



I confess that I am having no luck getting motivated again. Actually, motivated isn't the right word, I don't know what is though. I confess that I want to do it, I have amazing reasons to do it, but something is stopping me. I don't know what it is. I'm almost positive that I suffer from Restless Leg Syndrome. Ever since I was young, when I sit down and try to relax (or at bed time) I have a constant urge to stretch my legs and sometimes even my arms. It's never painful, but it's a very uncomfortable urge. I was reading on the WebMD page, and I discovered that a treatment is exercise and losing weight. BLECK! If anyone suffers from RLS, can I have some advice? Sleep, especially lately, has not come easy and my symptoms are getting worse :(

I confess that I am on day 31 of my Clomid cycle. In the past I have started my period between days 24-28, and while I'm excited to not be dealing with a period, I confess that I am getting attached to the idea of a baby. I'm trying so hard not to latch on to that idea, as I don't want to be disappointed again, but I can't help it. My heart starts to race just thinking about it.

I confess that I need to ask for some prayers for Sailor Man and I. I will not be going into deals of my request, but I will say that we need some guidance. There are some really tough decisions we need to make in the coming weeks and months, and I confess, we need all the help we can get. Someday I will be blogging about the decisions, but for now, please just say a little prayer that we'll make the right choices for our family. Thank you.

I confess that I am pretty over social media right now. I confess that I am turned off by a lot of people, trends, things right now. Some of the reactions to things cut me deep. I know that sounds super dramatic, but I couldn't think of a better phrase. I confess that I think it's an effect of the Clomid, but either way, I've cut my facebook, blog, twitter and pinterest time way down this week. Have I missed it? I confess that the answer is YES, but at the same time -- I've read 2 books this week.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

I hope everything is going okay with you and Mr. Sailor Man. Also, I hope everything is going okay, regarding all the social media stuff.

P.S. I'm going to still write that guest post for you :) I just need some ideas :)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs