Thursday, July 7, 2011

Product Review: Note cards

Semper Wifey



A couple weeks ago I received an e-mail from Semper Wifey, asking if I'd be willing to do a review for her new note cards! I accepted and anxiously awaited their arrival!





So adorable right? I LOVE the use of the toy army men. Whenever I see them I imagine a scene from "Toy Story" playing out on the card. They are the perfect size write a quick "just thinking of you" kind of note to a friend. I love the quality of the picture and the simpleness of the card. It's a very simple "Hello there" that leads into many many uses inside the card. The inside of the card is blank for you to write your own message. The picture is crisp and clear, and I smile everytime I look at them!

My only negative comment about the cards, is when I received them the glue from the outside envelope had fused onto the card, so on one of them a little piece of the front got torn off, but that's not really her fault. It's hotter than doo-doo out there right now! She also let me know that she is in the process of finding a different printer, so the name I have on the back of my cards will not be the same for you.

Right now she has 3 styles and you can buy them individually for $2.50 or in a pack of 8 for $12.00. AND if you order by July 15 you can get 15% off your purchases + free shipping by using the code SEMPER15 at checkout! Check out her Etsy page to order!

Want your chance to win 1 of each card? Here's your chance!



Leave a separate comment for each entry, 2 entries = 2 comments

  • Be a follower of my blog via google friend connect - 1 entry
  • Follow Semper Wifey's Blog via google friend connect- 1 entry
  • Add Semper Wifey's etsy page to your favorites - 1 entry
  • "Like" Semper Wifey on Facebook - 2 entries
  • "Like" Confessions of a Sailors Wife" on Facebook - 2 entries
  • Follow me on Twitter - 1 entry
  • Tweet about this giveaway linking me @SawyerBunch and a link to this blog post - 4 entries
  • Blog about this giveaway linking this blog post, semper wifey's blog, and her etsy page - 5 entries

I will choose a winner via random.org on Monday! Good luck!!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I follow you via blogger!

Rosemary said...

I also follow Semper Wifey's blog.

Semper Wifey said...

Thank you for the kind review! :)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs