Honey Oatmeal Cookies
The original recipe is from allrecipes, but I added a few ingredients that are marked with an *. These cookies are super moist, and keep for a few days. They are so delicious both Goose and Sailor Man love them!
- 1 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon*
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar*
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a bowl combine: oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, brown sugar, raisins and walnuts
3. beat together: butter, honey, egg, water and vanilla until creamy
4. Add dry ingredients, mix well
5. drop on cookie sheets, bake for 12 - 15 minutes
don't forget to check out my giveaway!