Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday Five




Exciting
Outstanding
Fabulous
Peaceful
Upbeat

This probably makes me super lame, but it's really exciting to me when there is a coupon on the bottom (or inside) of a box. Like, I was doing laundry and I use those Shout Color Catchers {cause I'm lazy and I don't want to separate our colors}, and there were 2 coupons inside the box. It was the most exciting moment of my morning.

I made some outstanding meatloaf last night. A couple friends of mine had posted about making "meatloaf muffins", and I have been doing it for a while now, and they really are outstanding. You make them just like you would normal meatloaf, but you put them in a muffin pan instead. Nice and easy portions!

We had a fabulous time at the MWR 4th of July party thing at one of the bases. They had some free carnival rides for Goose to enjoy, awesome food, and some live entertainment. We didn't stay for the fireworks, but I hear they were fabulous too.

I shouldn't stay up so late at night, but after Goose and Sailor Man go to sleep the house is so peaceful, I can't help but stay awake and just breathe.

I don't want to jinx it, but the last couple of days I've felt so upbeat and good. I feel good about myself. I had to buy new pants (in a size bigger), but having pants that fit well make me feel better about myself. I'm still fat, but I don't feel as self conscious! 

1 comments:

Jen said...

You sound really happy Sarah. :) PS No matter what my size is, I make sure to buy pants that fit. In some strange way, it helps me feel better about myself. xoxo, Jen

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs