Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thursday Song Link-Up



I've been thinking a lot about what song to pick this week. Sometimes I feel like I get caught up in the world news. I get caught up in being a good mother and wife. I get caught up in social media, in TV, even in blogging. I get caught up hoping that I'm doing the right thing or saying the right thing. I get caught up in my own feelings...I get caught up in the desire to be accepted. Sometimes I forget to look around me and enjoy the beauty of this earth, taking a minute to stop and smell the roses..



take a moment, and look around this week. Enjoy the beauty of the world

8 comments:

Jane said...

Awww! This is such an awesome choice. Good reminder.

Single Mama said...

What a wonderful reminder. Love it.

Kelsey said...

The world truly is wonderful, isn't it? Even on the worst days we should feel lucky to be experiencing life and the beauty of mother nature :) Great song choice!

Cait said...

Great choice! This is a wonderful song.

S from JSBKT said...

This song always reminds me of my dad. I love this song!!

Jen said...

The world is gorgeous; it's the manmade things that are sometimes the ugliest of ugly. Ever seen a trash heap?

Mrs.B said...

I love this song.. I danced to it with my step dad at my wedding. What a great reminder to take a step back, and just take in this beautiful world.

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

What a great post, great song, and great reminder. Thanks for sharing! :)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs