Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thursday Song Link-Up




Sometimes when I'm rocking out in the car, I will hear a new song and instantly love it. Until I hear who sang it. I don't know what it is about some artists, but there are some that I can not stand, and so whenever I hear their music I instinctively dismiss the song as "yucky". Lady Gaga is one of those artists. I am not a fan of hers, at all. Everything about her is a gimick and I just can't stand her.

However, a couple weeks ago I was driving to base when this song came on the radio



and I was dancing and bopping around, and I really liked the song. Then I found out who sang it, and I was shocked. I don't think this sounds like her, so I wasn't expecting to hear her name. Every time I hear it I start bopping in the car, and while I'm not a fan of her, I really do enjoy this song.

7 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I know she is super weird, but her music is good!!!!

BTW...the button is showing up fine on your post!

AND...congrats on being a Clever girl;)

Shayla said...

I really like her music, but I SO agree. . . I get grossed out by artists too!!!!

So thankful to find your blog- cant wait to be back :)

Shayla said...

HEY! Where's your Coast Guard tab??? . . . never remembered until they're saving you!

Amanda said...

I really like this song as well- who knew such a weirdo could really sing!

Ashley D. said...

I do love this song! I think this song kind of showcases her voice, which is actually really good. Thanks for sharing!

Cait said...

I'm not a Lady Gaga fan either, but I do like this song. Great choice!

Bonnie said...

I'm not a big fan of her either, but there are some songs that are real catchy. The youtube video wouldn't work for me so I had to go to iTunes and see if I could find it to figure out which song this was. I have to admit, I do like this one <3

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs