Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday

Photobucket


1} Which activities make you lose track of time? Facebook, reading, cooking, blogging....sleeping. I actually lose track of days much easier than time. I can never remember what day it is!



{2} Is there such a thing as perfect? Hm. That's a tough question. I think everyone's idea of "perfect" is different. Example: Last night Sailor Man and I went out for our anniversary. We did a Temple session and then went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was my idea of a perfect anniversary, but maybe not yours? 

{3} When do you feel most like yourself? When Sailor Man looks at me. When he leans in to steal a kiss. When he grabs my hand. When Goose tells me I'm the prettiest mama. And also, right when I wake up. I feel relaxed, refreshed and motivated! I actually like the way I look when I wake up in the morning, I look fresh faced and good. Sure my hair is a mess and I have lines under my eyes, but I feel the best right then!

{4} Describe your life in a 6 word sentence. I love everything about my life

5} Share one of your most beloved childhood memory. I have a lot of memories from my childhood that I love. I remember cooking lego's for my dad, and him "eating them". I remember having huge birthday parties with my sisters (there are 3 of us with birthdays in May) at the pool. I remember family reunions in Vallejo with my grandparents. I loved going to Europe with my family. However, I think my most cherished childhood moments were bedtime. My dad would come in our room sing us "Forever Young" (for the longest time I thought my dad made up that song. I was shocked when I heard it on the radio and it was not my dad singing!) and read us a story, or make up a story. My dad is a great story teller and I loved when he would tell us stories.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Haha that is hilarious that you thought your dad sang Forever Young - such a shocker though when you hear it eh?? LOL
Great answers!

Bonnie said...

I'm the same way with days. smh. I lose track of days so easily.

Simply Brookes: said...

stumbled upon your blog. love the love behind it. i too am married to a navy man...just relocated to an army town as a matter of fact.

i will be back, as i'm a new follower. excited to see what is next.

thanks for posting.

Mamarazzi said...

YES perfect is subjective, your idea of perfect sounds pretty darn perfect to me though, what a great date night!!

awww...forever young, so sweet!

thanks for linking up, love your answers!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs