Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday

Photobucket


This is one of my favorite hops, they ask some random questions! It's fun to read and get to know other bloggers I've been following for a while. I hope you all have gotten to know me a little more, and you should go link up yourself!!

{1} What would you do with an extra $1000 a month? I'd start with paying off our debt, and then after that is all paid off I would put a majority of it into savings. Sailor Man and I would probably go on more dates, and I would probably be more willing to buy clothes and shoes for myself as needed, but a majority of it would most likely go into savings. I know, such a boring answer!

{2} What category of blogger do you think you best fall under? Well, I started this blog as a way to get my frustrations, fear, and happiness about the military life across. Over the year that I've been seriously blogging (I have a private family blog that I seem to be ignoring..), I think it's turned into much more than that. I do product reviews, giveaways, and blog hops. I feel like my blog is a little bit of everything now. However, truthfully sometimes I feel like a "wannabe blogger". I tend to compare myself to other bloggers, and I feel like I don't even compare, I know that's lame but I can't help it.

{3} What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day? Since I wear my hair up everyday, I don't have a solution. I hate hair :( I had my hair long and short, I think I just don't know how to do it so I get frustrated and put it up.

{4} If you were a Crayon, what color would you be? I'd say yellow... bright like the sun

{5} They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love? Sailor Man will randomly start rubbing my neck and shoulders. He'll send me a quick e-mail, text or voicemail letting me know he's thinking of me. Sometimes, even though he worked hard all week, he'll let me sleep in on weekends when he's home. He brings me flowers just because. And always, no matter what - even if we've been fighting, he kisses me good night and says "I love you a million billion gillion plus 2".

4 comments:

Nadine Hightower said...

I tell my hub that I love him and he says "I loved you first." And I reply, "But I love you more." and he replies, "That's not possible."

Silly aren't we?

Megan said...

you can't compare yourself to other bloggers cause if you did, all blogs would be the same. You are just a wife blogging about life!

Alicia said...

i know what you mean about comparing yourself to other bloggers. i go through those phases too sometimes...but hey, we are all awesome in our own ways! and it sounds like you have yourself a wonderful man :) that's awesome!

Mamarazzi said...

yellow is a great color for you, bright and cheery!

i use to do that whole comparison thing in the first couple years of blogging. i finally found a place that i felt cozy and stopped worrying about everything else.

be you. you are fantastic!

thanks for linking up, sorry i am so late getting over to see you, loved your answers!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs