Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday

Photobucket


{1} Who would you call if you had to get bailed out of jail? Most likely my husband, unless he was at sea... then my dad. Although I'd be scared to death the look on his face.

{2} If you were a superhero what would your hero name be? Super Wife or maybe Super Sarah... silly sailor? I don't really know. My name and last name aren't all that special ha! It's hard to come up with a superhero name. What would you call me?

{3} What do you think is one of your best qualities? My ability to listen. I've always been a great listener, people just naturally start talking to me. When I was in high school I was voted into a group called "Natural Helpers", where everyone in the school (2200 students) voted for the top 5 students they could trust to talk about anything. I've always been really proud of that.

{4} What song would you pick to be your own personal theme song? Well when I read the question, this is the first song that popped in my head. So I'm going with it...



Yup.

{5} What celebrity do you think is most over rated? Any of them who are constantly on my news feed. Don't get me wrong, I read celebrity gossip every day, but I don't need to hear about how Lindsey Lohan fell asleep at 10 last night.

I hope you like  getting to know me a little more each week! If you'd like your readers to get to know you, you should go link it up!

Also, don't forget about my giveaway!

3 comments:

Nadine Hightower said...

Give it to me baby! Too funny!!

The world loves wannabes.

Alicia said...

lol i haven't heard that song in forever! good pick! and wow, to be picked out of 2200 students is amazing. that says a lot! i'd be proud of it too!

BPD in OKC said...

Have you checked out my meme? If not, come take a stab at the questions: http://wtfweeklymeme.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs