Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cranky McCrankbutt

That's me. I don't know what is wrong with me. I've been on vacation for the last 10 days, I've taken a nice long step back from facebook, twitter, and blogging. I'm home today, and on the computer for an hour and I'm cranky. Everything is making me cranky. Taking a break was so refreshing and great, I just need to keep it scaled back. Like an hourish a day maybe? Then I can finally get started on my Pinterest projects! I feel stupid, because I just don't know what is the matter! I don't know why everything is bothering me.

Do you ever feel this way?

However, starting tomorrow I will be back with my Fat Friday (not looking forward to it), and I'll be back to regular blogging soon, back to my usual meme's and posts.

2 comments:

Mrs. JPT said...

Oh yes. I totally know what you mean. When I actualy sat down and tried to pinpoint where it was all coming from, I realized I was just stretching myself too thin and not taking enough time for myself. You know it's bad when you wake up feeling cranky thinking about what all you have to do today and are you forgetting something.

I'm doing better than I was before. I took a few days off of doing everything that I was before and really thought about what was a
necessity to keep on my plate and just started eliminating stuff. My stress reliever is working out. Always have loved fitness. So I'm adding in more of that and literally, my days are so much better.

I hope things get better for you!

Jenny and James said...

Good for you for taking a break! I have been kind of too, but because I'm so freaking busy (and sick kids). Keep it up :)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs