Saturday, August 20, 2011

Getting fit and fabulous - week 1

I'm changing it up. Instead of doing a "Fat Friday" on the "I confess" post, I'm going to do it on Saturday's as it's own little thing. Every 25 pounds I will change the picture and do comparison shots with them. I'll be posting not only my weight, but my inch measurements as well. I'm scared, but it's time to get it under control. and yes, it says "week 1" again because it's been too long since I've done anything.





 Week 1 stats -
Weight: 270.4
Arms: 17"
Thighs: 26"
Bust: 51.5"
Waist: 49.5"
Hips: 56"

So here is my game plan. I will slowly start cutting out the crap; soda, sugars, snacking, etc. I will increase my fresh vegetable/lean protein/fresh fruit intake. I WILL exercise every day, even if it's just a walk. 

I adore Pinterest, and one of the things I have found a lot of are easy to do, at home work outs. Things that don't take a lot of skill or equipment. So I'm going to use them! I found some daily work outs, beginner workouts, some quick "burn 100 calories right now" work outs, legs workouts, abs work outs, arms workouts. Truthfully, I'm not going to focus on specific area's until I get some weight off and I'm in a good enough routine to mix it up. 


3 comments:

Stephanie Arce said...

Good luck! I wish you all the best! I NEED to get into working out again! I always seem to have one excuse after another and as of right now I am sick and tired of my many excuses! Please keep posting! This is such an inspiration to me and I'm sure to so many others!!

emilyrose said...

You can do it Sarah!

Bonnie said...

Don't quit snacking!!! Still snack, but replace whatever it is you usually snack on with something healthy... an apple, a couple of crackers, banana, or anything. You need to eat a couple of times a day to help basically jump start your metabolism :) You can do this! :D

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs