Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday


Photobucket


{1} Did you live in the same town or move around a lot as a child? I was born in Elko, NV but moved to Carson City when I was 6 or 7 months, and that's where I lived until about a year ago!
{2} What were your parents like? Very loving and attentive, to the point when I was growing up I wanted them to go away! My dad is a lawyer so he worked all day and then came home and played with his kids. He read to us every night, and played with us when he could. My mom stayed home with us kids, and was always there when we needed her.
{3} Do you have any siblings? What were they like growing up? 4. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. I think we fought like any other family, but I don't remember anything that would make me think they were awful.
{4} Share a short story from your childhood. What a hard question. Seriously! I can't think of a single one though....... so here is a short quip about who I was. When I was 3 or 4, I told my babysitter I wanted to be a wallet when I grew up, so people could open me up and take money out.
{5} What did you look like? (share a childhood pic for a chance to win a prize) I was darn cute!

Enjoyed my answers? Go link up with Mamarazzi!

4 comments:

dddiva said...

ROFLMAO the wallet. That's quite the ambition. Love the pic.

9c62ef28-57d2-11e0-98af-000bcdcb471e said...

Cute!!! Are we supposed to ask questions too?

A Randomlicious Blog for the Soul said...

That is awesome...you wanted to give money away!? LOL
Makes me want to keep a book about the silly things my kids say so I can remember. So nice your family was there for you, I wish mine was in that way.

GingerPeachT said...

Hello! What a cute blog! I'm a coastie wife, so we share the military in common hehe

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs