Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesday



Photobucket


{1}Do you prefer to text or call? Text. I'm not a big phone talker anymore!
{2}What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from? That would be ":(" from my husband {he was telling me he would probably be later than normal}
{3}What are your favorite phone apps?  I don't have a cool phone with any cool apps, but Sailor Man has an iphone and I like to play on the paint application ;)
{4}At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?
ehhhhhh. I don't know. Goose knows how to use them, but I don't think that means she needs a phone. I'm thinking high school at the earliest, but that opinion can definitely change as time goes on.
{5}Share a current pic or video taken with your phone. 

 

4 comments:

Nadine Hightower said...

a Butterfly??

sarajo said...

:( is right! Boo for working late!

Texting is so addicting!

I love my iPhone! Now for an iPad!!

Mamarazzi said...

cuteness...such a little sweetie!

thanks for linking up!

Whitney said...

I don't like talking much on the phone anymore either. I would rather text all day than call someone. Eek!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs