Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thursday Song Link-Up



I haven't been on much lately, I've been super busy! I started school last week and I am LOVING it! I've actually performed 3 facials on actual people, and gotten lot's of compliments. I am totally patting myself on the back!!

This week I've been thinking about how awesome women are. We do all these things, have all these emotions, do all these tasks, can produce children, cook, clean.. etc. We're like 20 people rolled into one. This song, pretty much sums it up.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL remember the summer that the radios played this song on repeat? And I definitely had the SINGLE! Do they still make those?! HAHA!

And yay for school!!!

Kristle said...

This is such a good song, when it first came out and I wasn't allowed to say the word I would Jam to it behind my moms back! haha

Amanda said...

I love this SOng- it reminds me of the movie What a Women Wants with Mel Gibson-lol

Samantha said...

I love this song. I was cooking the other night and blasting my radio on my phone. My husband popped his head in and started laughing because I was singing this at the top of my lungs! lol

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs