Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thursday Song Link-Up



This Saturday, Sailor Man and I are celebrating 9 years together. Our wedding anniversary is in July, but 9 years ago this Saturday, Sailor Man and I went on our first date, had our first kiss, and started on our amazing journey together. I will always be grateful to his nosy and very pushy friends, for making us exchange numbers that night, so long ago.




We've been through a lot in the last 9 years, and I am more than excited for the next 90 years together. He is my one and only, my soul mate, my best friend, my lover, my everything.









I'm yours, forever and ever.






{PS} She's also hosting a giveaway on her blog for a movie Goose hasn't stopped talking about since we saw a preview for it. She's giving away a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack of "Spooky Buddies", a new movie from Disney! Click here to enter yourself {or don't, so I can win it for Goose!!} 

4 comments:

Jane said...

Everyone picked such awesome songs this week. This is one of my absolute favorite happy songs. I can't help but smile when I hear this. I love it.

Athena said...

Love the pictures :) Congrats on 9 years!

kelseykat said...

So inspirational, in a world of divorces and split ups it is nice to know that there is a chance. I am following now! :]]

Shari@Rain into Rainbows said...

Happy anniversary!

Love me some Jason Mraz. :-) He's from the same (small!) town that I am!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs