Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Challenge 2011

I am sure most of you have seen a post that is something along these lines on facebook: "from today until Thanksgiving I will post something I am thankful for everyday, and it will be a different thing every single day". I am extending that challenge to myself, I know I'm 2 days late, but I can post 2 things now and start fresh tomorrow. I was thinking of making this a link up, but I'm not 100% on that.



November 1: I am thankful that my family made it home safely from our trip to Disneyland. I am thankful we were able to spend time together, as a whole family {Sailor Man included!} at the happiest place on earth!

November 2: I am thankful for socks. Seriously, my feet would freeze with out them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs