Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gratitude Challenge


November 4: Today I am grateful for a kind reader who kindly pointed out that I had a spelling error on my button. Thank you ma'am! I fixed it, and checked it about 100 times!

November 5: Today I am grateful for our passes to the zoo. The best money we've ever spent, and they've paid for themselves 100 times over! We love love love our zoo, and Goose really loves spending time there. I chuckle at Sailor Man, because he will sometimes take himself.

1 comments:

Mel said...

You're welcome! ;o)

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs