Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gratitude Challenge


November 6: I am grateful for ice packs. They are, in my opinion, one of the greatest inventions in the world. I had a horrible headache all weekend, and thanks to lot's of icing, I was able to finally kill it. I am grateful that someone was smart enough to think of it!

November 7: I am grateful for my dad. I am grateful for the amazing example he set for me and my life. I am grateful for the man that he is, showing me the kind of man I wanted to marry. I am grateful for how much he loves my mom, and our family. I am grateful for all the hard work he does to provide for his children, even the ones who have moved on from his home. I am grateful for the love Goose has from her grandpa. {happy birthday dad!!}

November 8: I am grateful for Tricare. It is not a perfect system, and sometimes it frustrates me to no end, but I am beyong grateful that we have it. I know so many people who are unable to afford insurance, or who have improper coverage, and can't go to the doctor like they need. I am grateful that it allows me to see a chiropractor 3 times a week to help with my back and neck problems. I am grateful that there are people who are working hard to give my family the best care we can get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs