Friday, November 11, 2011

Gratitude Challenge


November 10: I am grateful for Goose and the amazing love and joy she is in my life. I am grateful for her personality and her smile. For her laugh and her jokes. For her ability to make me angry and make my heart melt in a matter of 5 minutes. I'm grateful for the unconditional love she has for everyone.

November 11: Today I am very grateful for the men and women who serve us as the military force in our country especially my great great great great grandfather who served in the american revolution, my great great grandfather who served in the civil war, my great grandfather who served in WWI, my grandfather AND grandmother who served in WWII, my grandfather and grandfather-in-law who served in Vietnam, my brother-in-laws past and presently serving in the US ARMY, and my husband who now serves in the US NAVY. God Bless American and our troops who serve us everywhere

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs