Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the happiest place on earth...

We were lucky enough to spend a weekend together, as a family, in Disneyland. Disneyland is one of my most favorite places on the planet, and I love that I got to spend it with Sailor Man and Goose. The expressions on her face, the joy in her laugh, and the delight in her voice made the trip what it was. My parents came up and went with us, which made it that much more special. Goose is so brave! She went on "Tower of Terror", a ride that gives me anxiety just thinking about it. Of course, she never wanted to go on it again, but at least she did it! I'm so proud of her for being so brave, it makes places like this so much fun when you can just go on a ride.

Sailor Man and I got to spend some alone time together in the park, which is so rare for us these days. I miss our time together, and it was so good to be with him!

When you walk through those front gates, something amazing happens... all my cares disappear. I'm suddenly a kid again with no problems in the world. I'm free to enjoy life, and laugh as much as I want. Coming back to reality is rough after a vacation. *sigh*

Here is a sampling of photo's from our trip.





PS. I'm going to try really hard to get back to regular blogging. I miss it :)

PPS. I have a giveaway coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs