Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thursday Song Link-Up

{back to my regularly scheduled posting........I hope}




So according to Rolling Stone the top 10 worst songs of the 1990's were:

10. 4 Non Blondes, ‘What’s Up?’
09. Right Said Fred, ‘I’m Too Sexy’
08. Baha Men, ‘Who Let The Dogs Out?’
07. Celine Dion, ‘My Heart Will Go On’
06. Hanson, ‘MMMBop’ {say whhhhat? I <3 Hanson}
05. Chumbawamba, ‘Tubthumping’
04. Vanilla Ice, ‘Ice Ice Baby’
03. Billy Ray Cyrus, ‘Achy Breaky Heart’
02. Los Del Rio, ‘Macarena’

and the #1 worst song of the 1990's... 



I don't know why, but I find this list hilarious! It's all songs I grew up loving and rocking out too.... and I still secretly do!
        

4 comments:

The New "Normal" said...

Haha! That list makes me laugh, because I too grew up loving those songs (and yes, still do as well :)!

I'm a Barbie girl...

Stopping by from the Link-up! Have a great day!

Amanda said...

OMG- I love almost all those songs on their list!! Even Aqua is pretty catchy tune! YAY- for the 90's!!

Mrs.B said...

I loved most of those songs.haha.. especially barbie girl!

Amanda Noel said...

I remember listening to this song year ago! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs