Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's been...

....a long time since I updated my blog. I feel like a dummy. I always think "I need to update my blog", but when I sit down to do it, nothing comes to mind. I seem to be in a blogging/mind funk. I can't come out of it! I need to be better about it though, because I will need the therapy of writing through a deployment soon enough. I promise to make a better effort in blogging!

So what's happened since my last update? The biggest is that we moved. No where fancy, just to another housing area. I am so in love with the place it's not even funny! We're closer to Sailor Man's work, on a hill top, it's super quiet, we're not on a busy street anymore, and we're saving some money. Goose loves the new house, she talks about it all the time!

And seriously, that's about it. It seems like I'm super boring, but I am so busy every single day! School is getting harder and harder for me to leave them every night. It's only 3 more months, but it's still hard. I love school though. I am really good at it too, which makes it super fun for me. It makes me feel good to get 100%'s on tests, have clients tell me my hands are magic or that it's the best facial they've ever received. I smile from ear-to-ear every night, but it doesn't make leaving Sailor Man and Goose every night any easier.

New Year's is coming up fast. I have a list of resolutions ready to share, but I need to wait for a week or so to see if a couple of them might change ;)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and has a very Merry Christmas.

{I promise to write more!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs