Friday, January 6, 2012

Fat Friday 2012


As you're all well aware, I've joined Weight Watchers. I'm determined to make 2012 my healthiest and BEST year ever. I forgot to post my starting stats, and I'll post my weigh in as well {and it will be incomplete because I can't find my tape measure! }. I've joined a little weight loss competition on Facebook to help keep me motivated, I hope it works!



Starting Stats:
Weight: 275.3
Waist: 49"
Hips: 57"
Bust: 54.5"
Thighs: 30.5"
Arms: 17"

Week 1 Stats:
Weight: 267.4
Waist:
Hips:
Bust:
Thighs:
Arms: 

Loss Week 1:
Weight: -7.6
Waist:
Hips:
Bust:
Thighs:
Arms: 

Overall Loss since January 1, 2012:
Weight: -7.6
Waist:
Hips:
Bust:
Thighs:
Arms:

Obviously, weight watchers is working for me!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth, The Young Retiree said...

SO, SO, SO proud of you! Keep up the FABULOUS work :)

Anonymous said...

I know you can do what you set your mind to -- keep up the good work!

Samantha said...

How awesome! I'm seriously considering joining weight watchers to maintain a healthier lifestyle. Keep it up!

Mrs. 147 said...

WooHoo!! Go Sarah!! That is awesome!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs