Friday, January 13, 2012

Fat Friday 2012


The last half of my week has been extremely stressful. Sailor Man went underway, there was an accident at the babysitters (everyone is fine, I'm just a panic mama), there was a financial aide crisis at school (again, everything is fine now). Last night I hit a breaking point and sat and ate 4 spoonfuls of Nutella. I was mad at myself afterwards, but while in the moment, the Nutella fixed my world :)

This week I haven't been doing that great eating wise. I've eaten fast food twice. Mostly out of convenience, cooking for myself and a 4 year old who eats 3 bites is difficult! It's hard to make a "normal" dinner when I'm the only one eating it. I need to work on it though, I can't continue to eat Carls Jr. or McDonalds. Anyway.. onto the stats of Fat Friday


Starting Stats:
Weight: 275.3
Waist: 49"
Hips: 57"
Bust: 54.5"
Thighs: 30.5"
Arms: 17"

Week 2 Stats:
Weight: 262.8
Waist: 51.5"
Hips: 53"
Bust: 52"
Thighs: 25"
Arms: 17"
 
 

Loss Week 2:
Weight: -4.6
Waist: +2.5" (what the...?)
Hips: -4"
Bust: -1.5"
Thighs: -4.5"
Arms: 0

Overall Loss since January 1, 2012:
Weight: -12.2
Waist: +2.5"
Hips: -4"
Bust: -1.5"
Thighs: -4.5"
Arms: 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs