Friday, January 20, 2012

Fat Friday 2012


I'm sad to report the stress from last week has carried over to this week. It has not been a good week for me both emotionally and physically! Goose has had a very rough week with Sailor Man being gone, she's really struggled going to the babysitters while I go to school. It's been hard on me to leave her every night, when I know she's sad. School is finally all figured out financially, but it's taking an emotional toll on me. I love my class and I love my teacher, but I am so ready for it to be done and over with. I'm ready to not have to leave every night, I'm so excited to enjoy a dinner with my family again!!

Physically, this week has just been rough. My period came with a vengeance, and I've had some serious back and neck pain, that has prevented me from wanting to do much. I need to get better walking shoes apparently, because just walking for an hour makes my feet and ankles hurt!

Blah. I'm happy to put this week behind me, and move on to a better week! I am grateful for a loss and not a gain though :)

Starting Stats:
Weight: 275.3
Waist: 49"
Hips: 57"
Bust: 54.5"
Thighs: 30.5"
Arms: 17"

Week 3 Stats:
Weight: 262.4
Waist: 49.5"
Hips: 51"
Bust: 50"
Thighs: 25"
Arms: 16"
 
Loss Week 3:
Weight: .4
Waist: +.5" (what the...?)
Hips: -1"
Bust: -2"
Thighs: 0"
Arms:-1"

Overall Loss since January 1, 2012:
Weight: -12.6
Waist: +.5"
Hips: -6"
Bust: -4.5"
Thighs: -4.5"
Arms: -1"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs