Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Song Link-Up



I've been listening to the Beach Boys a lot lately, I like their music. It's so fun to dance in the car to them, and it's easy to dance too! Even Goose starts busting a move, well she moves as much as she can restrained in a car seat! My parents listened to them a lot and it just carried over as I grew up.

This song in particular, brings a smile to my face.I think I need a vacation. White sandy beaches, clear blue water, umbrella drinks, peace and quiet? Yes please!!


Don't your shoulders just start bopping when the beat starts?

Yes that is Uncle Jesse on the drums ;)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You need to see them in concert :) Uncle Jesse and Mike Love's son are SO cute in person. And the real Beach Boys are still amazing :)

Amanda said...

I use to love this song in High School- fun memories attached to it.

Athena said...

I need a beach! Stopping by via the link up :)

Mrs. H said...

All I need to say: FAB-U-LOUS! :D

Brittany Sommer said...

That song takes me back! Btw, you have been tagged! ;) http://mylifeasasailorsprincess.blogspot.com/2012/01/q.html

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs