Friday, February 3, 2012

Fat Friday 2012


I didn't get a chance to weigh in last week, and I so wish I had :( I'm super bummed about this week. It has not been an easy week for me. I have all kinds of excuses that will be made, but the truth is; I was irresponsible with my points this week. I gave into convenience instead of health. It's much easier for me to eat fast food while Sailor Man is away, than it is for me to cook a meal. My goal this week will be to have NO fast food. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

*sigh*


Starting Stats:
Weight: 275.3
Waist: 49"
Hips: 57"
Bust: 54.5"
Thighs: 30.5"
Arms: 17"

Week 5 Stats:
Weight: 261.2
Waist: 49.5"
Hips: 50"
Bust: 51"
Thighs: 24.5"
Arms: 18"
 
Loss Week 5:
Weight: -1.6
Waist: -2"
Hips: -3"
Bust: -1"
Thighs: -.5"
Arms:+1"

Overall Loss since January 1, 2012:
Weight: -14.1
Waist: +.5"
Hips: -7"
Bust: -3.5"
Thighs: -6"
Arms:+1
 

1 comments:

Kmelanese said...

Go Sarah!! I can't believe you have lost 14 pounds!! That is awesome!!! I I am trying to cut back on the fast food for not just health reasons but financial as well. Good luck!!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs