Monday, February 6, 2012

Just keep swimming...

...I'm running out of steam. I've lost my oomph. This always happens to me, I have amazing steam for the first month. I hit a plateau, or gain some weight back, and I quit.

I don't want to be that person anymore. I don't want to be a quitter. 

After bombing my last weigh in, and successfully using all my extra points in 2 days, I spent the afternoon yesterday giving myself a pep talk and looking through pinterest for some inspiration. I found a quote that hit me very hard. It was a smack to the back of my head.


I printed it out and taped it to my mirror. It will be the first and the last thing I will see everyday.



Pin It


*photo courtesy of shutterstock.com

3 comments:

Megan said...

I was in the same boat last week. I was so stressed and that equals stress eating. It's no ones fault but my own. I know better than to make excuses, but I did it anyways. This is a new week for me and I think that quote is great!

Kmelanese said...

You can do it! I've seen that quote and think of last year when we were doing a biggest loser group. I wish I had kept going then......

Photina said...

You can do it! I love that quote and saved it myself.

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs