Thursday, February 2, 2012

Raindrops on roses..

Oh Mamarazzi you strike again! I am beyond, beyond, excited about this swap I get to participate in!!




Photobucket


Yes, a swap about all MY favorite things! What will it include? I don't know. My mind has been racing with idea's all night/morning. I've come up with a few things, but I don't want to say, I don't want to ruin the surprise for my partner!

Do you want a chance to participate? Head on over to Mamarazzi and try to get in! She has a limited number of newbie swap spots, but send her an e-mail and see if you qualify! Plus, check out her blog. She's amazing!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

This is one of my favorite swaps. It's going to be sooo fun!

The Lovely One said...

I can't wait to see what everyone's favorite things are!

Mamarazzi said...

check your email love...i sent the correct code to the button. i messed up. sorry. can you fix it? this button links to a closed swap from 2011.

nichole quigley said...

new follower...I just joined the swap too- super excited!

Janna said...

So excited for this swap! Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Amanda said...

I can't wait for this swap to start! I'm looking forward to so much about it! Your blog layout is beautiful by the way - I especially love the background!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs