Wednesday, March 7, 2012

...these are a few of my favorite things: RECEIVED


I am so beyond delighted to have participated in this swap. I loved putting together a package for my amazing partner, Chrissy from lil dash of diva. I received my package a couple days ago, and as I anxiously opened the box to see what I'd find, I was pleasantly surprised! We obviously think the same way, as I sent her some of her favorite things, and she sent me some of my most favorite!

 Oooh, the suspense is killing me!

 O.M.G. I love this tissue paper! I love that she wrapped it, and that it's adorable!!

 The goods. 

1. A 3 pack of fine point sharpies --- awesome
2. EOS Strawberry Sorbet lip gloss
3. Alba un-petroleum multipurpose jelly
4. E.L.F. beauty book, smoky eye set
5. Cover Girl wet slicks, fruit spritzers
6. Lovely pink sparkly head band
7. Not one, not two, but FOUR nail polishes! Sally Hansen Fuchia Power, Sally Hansen Strobe light, SC Frenzy, and Sally Hansen Fractured Foil. Goose is going to have a field day with this polish! 

Thanks so much Chrissy, and thank you Mamarazzi for hosting this! I loved it!! 


Christine Thomas said...

Yay! I am so glad you liked your package! Just FYI if you've never used the un-petroleum jelly...I use it on my face at night to remove eye makeup and then I put a thin layer on my face to sleep in. My skin has changed so much since I started using it. It's a bit to get used to though if you aren't used to having your face all lubed up! lol

Mamarazzi said...

awesome package. i love what she sent you!!

thanks for playing!!

Paige said...

Yay for favorite things swaps! Enjoy all your goodies.

Katie said...

Great package!

I love sharpie pens! And the nail polish!!

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

Yum! Strawberry sorbet lip balm! You got some neat stuff!

Linking from Mamarazzi's :D

Ricki Jill

Jessica G. said...

Oh, wow! What a big score! I got an EOS lip balm, too, but mine is sweet mint.

sarita edgerton said...

I got and sent nail polish too! Funny how we girls work! Great package that you sent too! Hopping over from Mamarazzi!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs