Cheesy Pickle Pasta (don't knock it, till you try it!)
- 8oz block of cheddar cheese (I recommend using the mild and then upgrading to medium or sharp when you get a good taste for it), cubed
- 5 or 6 dill pickles, cubed
- 1 16oz. bag frozen peas
- 1 16oz. box of pasta (macaroni or small shells)
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. cook pasta according to directions (to AL-DENTE, do not cook all the way)
2. cube cheese and pickles
3. add pasta, cheese, pickles, frozen peas together.
4. Start with 2 large spoonfuls of mayo, you can always add more. MIX well
5. Salt & pepper to taste
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, overnight is best! Stir before serving, add more mayo if needed.