Thursday, April 26, 2012

this way... that way....every way

No matter what I do, I can't shut my brain off from thinking about all the stuff I need to figure out. Do I have to figure it out right this moment, no. I have a little time (and I mean little) to straighten all my thoughts out, but that's just not the way I operate. I need to have a plan. I need to have a list. I need to know that this, this, and this is happening at this time or that time.

(from the lovely pinterest)

I need that tattooed on my forehead. I'm not sure it would matter though, I will still worry about anything and everything, and make my life miserable doing it. I can't help it, it's in my nature. I wish I could share what is bogging my mind down, but until I have at least a glimmer of a plan in mind, I can't. So I'm off to make more lists, pros and cons, and to think of everything that could go wrong while doing it!


2 comments:

Navy Wifey Peters said...

I am the same way! I over-think everything. I worry too much, and usually everything works out fine.

Jess said...

I love that quote. It's so true. Another one I heard that I like:
Most of the things we worry about, never happen.
((hugs)) You will figure it out!

Post a Comment

Let's all be adults here, please be respectful in your comments! Thanks for the comment and the love. I'd love to reply to you! If your email is not linked to your comment feel free to add it!

 
Copyright Confessions of a Sailor's Wife Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs